SALE! Ameda Platinum™ Hospital Grade Breastpump
SALE! Ameda Platinum™ Hospital Grade Breastpump. Reducing our rental inventory. A very effective breastpump for establishing and maintaining increased milk production for preterm and full term infants. The Platinum is an internal piston motor. This rotating piston design is known for its smooth feel, comfort, and durability. Hospital grade pumps are multi-user pumps and recommended for moms whose babies are not at the breast due to medical reasons, non-breastfeeding baby, and long term separation. Includes carrying case. Uses: Ameda Dual HygieniKit® Collection System With One Hand Manual Pump.
(Kit not included)
- Consistent waveform at all speed settings
- Vacuum and cycles can be adjusted independently
- Number of possible vacuum/speed setting combinations available.
- Vacuum adjustable by increments
- consistent vacuum levels in single and double pumping
- No program needed for optimal results
- Automatically helps compensate for the effects of varying barometric pressures (altitudes) on vacuum
- Uses same collection kit as all other Ameda hospital grade pumps. No reconfiguring or extra parts required
- Clear, well-lit LCD screens
- Timer helps make following pumping protocols easier
- Smooth, easy-clean control panel