Vim & Vigr
Wool 15-20 mmHg Compression Knee Socks by Vim & Vigr
Fashion, breathable fabrics, and therapeutic compression...Vim & Vigr Wool Socks fills it all! Cute, stylish, and gradient compression. Made with high-grade wool and a 200-needle count for flexibility and comfort, these Vim & Vigr Wool Compression Knee Socks offer mild to moderate compression that is appropriate for all day, everyday wear.
May qualify for HSA and FSA accounts.
- Energize legs
- Prevent swelling
- Alleviate achiness and heaviness
- Prevent and reduce spider and varicost veins
- Aid in muscle recovery.
- Graduated compression from ankle to caalf
- Contoured leg and and heel for a superior fit
- Flexible toe pocket for extra comfort
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Compression level: 15-20 mmHg appropriate for all-day, everyday wear.
- 15-20 mmHg: Ideal for every day wear. Offers moderate support to reduce ankle and leg swelling, tired and achy legs, and aids in muscle recovery. This compression is commonly used for travel to help prevent edema and DVT.
- 20-30 mmHg: A medical-grade compression level and often comes as a prescription or recommendation by a healthware provider. Please consult your provider before choosing this level. Commonly used for moderate edema, lymphedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis, pre and post surgical applications, moderate spider and varicose veins.
Materials: 50% Wool, 20% Nylon, 15% Rubber, 12% Spandex.
Care: Hand wash; hang to dry
Washing with Sigvaris Washing Solution is recommended. Woolite is not recommended.
The Vim & Vigr Wool Compression Socks have a thicker foot than the Nylon making it perfect to wear with a shoe requiring a more padded foot.