Twin Plus Nursing Pillow
- Breastfeeding two babies at a time is usually faster than breastfeeding one baby after the other. Time-saving strategies are crucial when feeding two babies the typical 8-12 times a day.
- Research has demonstrated that mothers of twins who breastfeed simultaneously have a higher prolactin level. Prolactin is the key hormone responsible for signaling milk production.
- It can also be difficult to bottle feed two twin babies at a time, but with the help of the My Brest Friend Twins Nursing Pillow, both babies can receive your attention simultaneously.
- Close zipper before washing
- Machine wash, warm water.
- Hang to dry.
- Plush fabric for the comfort of mom and baby
- Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding preventing sore back and neck
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, and other items within reach
- Ideal for C-Section tummies
- A firm flat front cushion prevents babies from rolling off the pillow
- Complete wrap-around design secures to the body helping babies maintain latch
- Adjustable, silent-release buckle unlatches without waking babies
- Velcro strap for single-handed adjustment