Diaper Balm. Diaper Balm by Earth Mama is 100% organic! Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Organic Diaper Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked! 2 oz. (60 ml) Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies. Clinically tested, dermatologically reviewed, non-irritating. Zinc and lanolin-free, safe for cloth diapers! Formulated by a nurse and herbalist. Naturally vegan.
- Made with Organic Oils and Shea Butter
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Clinically tested, dermatologically reviewed, non-irritating
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Safe for cloth diapers
- Lanolin free, vegan, zinc-free
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation. - NO petroleum, parabens, or artificial fragrance. - The only non-vegan ingredient? Organic beeswax — that’s been ethically sourced in a bee-centric manner. - Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.