Philips-AVENT Slow Flow Classic Nipple 2pk
The Classic Philips Avent slow-flow nipple has a unique anti-colic valve that flexes to keep air in the bottle and out of your baby's tummy, a feature that reduces fussing1 and colic2.
Philips-AVENT Classic Slow Flow Nipple lets infants control the flow of milk like with breastfeeding that can reduce spit-up and overeating. Philips AVENT's anti-colic valve flexes to keep air in the bottle and out of your baby's tummy, a feature that reduces fussing and colic. In a clinical trial, two-week-old infants fed with a Philips AVENT Classic bottle experienced less colic than babies fed with a conventional bottle, with the greatest difference seen at night.
The Classic BPA-Free nipples are dishwasher safe and can be sterilized by boiling for five minutes or by using a Philips AVENT steam sterilizer.
- appropriate for babies at least one month old
- appropriate for most breast-fed babies of any age
- dual-hole nipples offer a slow flow
- made of flavorless, odorless silicone that resists discoloring and stickiness
- soft, rounded shape promotes feeding for babies who nurse from both the breast and a bottle.
- unique valve flexes to your baby's feeding rhythm so milk will flow at the pace chosen by your baby
- dishwasher-safe silicone, which is flavorless and odorless.