Itzy Ritzy Infinity Nursing Scarf
Add a zippy little piece to your nursing wardrobe that's not only fashionable but also functional! The Itzy Ritzy Infinity Nursing Scarf is a quick and discreet scarf for nursing baby and then allows you to step right back into your role as a fashionista momma. Full coverage in front as well in the back without snaps or buckles while providing airflow and the ability to maintain eye contact with your baby. Charcoal Grey Chevron on model is no longer available.
Color:Blue Skies Chevron, Pink Kiss Chevron, Turq Stripe, Navy City Chevron, Charcoal Haze Chevron
Made of 50-percent cotton and 50-percent polyester jersey knit with finished edges, the scarf is a single sided chevron print with a white back. 34" x 24". Care: Machine washable and line drying is recommended for easy cleaning.
Fitting Hints from the Special Addition Fitting Room: This scarf offers full coverage with a size of 34" x 28" - generously covering front and back for privacy and to calm an easily distracted baby while feeding.
- Fashionable, everyday scarf that is convenient to wear and use when nursing baby.
- Arrange around your neck to show printed side then unwrap and adjust scarf around your body for complete coverage.
- Maintain eye contact and provide airflow for your baby without snaps or buckles.
- Made of 50-percent cotton and 50-percent polyester jersey knit with finished edges.
- Machine washable and line drying is recommended for easy cleaning.
- Measures 34-inches by 28-inches.
- Comes with a warranty against any manufacturing defects at the time of purchase.
How to Use:
- When wearing as an infinity scarf, fold into thirds by tucking 1/3 of each patterned side into the center so that the sides slightly overlap
- Place around neck, double loop and wear as an infinity scarf
- When ready to breastfeed, unwrap one loop and drape over shoulder