VIRTUAL Infant Massage Class
- Enhance and facilitate Parent/Infant relationships through improved bonding & communication
- Increase parental confidence with their baby
- Improve digestion & encourage increased weight gain
- Promote longer & deeper sleeping patterns
- Provide relief from teething pains and nasal congestion
- Increase muscle tone and circulation
- Stimulate the immune system, nervous system & brain functions
- Decrease the production of stress hormones
- Release of accumulated tension & promote relaxation for Parent/Infant
Infant/child massage can also be beneficial for...
- Adoptive parents & their Babies/Children
- Adolescent Mothers & their Babies/Children
- Parents & Babies recovering from drug addiction
- Mothers suffering from postpartum depression
- Babies & children with developmental delays
Registrations and cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of the class.
- Virtual, single session in your home
- 10:00 - 11:15 am CT
- $50 per couple.
The instructor will contact you with information for joining the class
Melanie Wattles Melanie is a Registered Nurse (RN), a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI 1, 2) and a Certified Pediatric Massage Therapist ( CPMT). Melanie received her CIMI certification through the International Association of Infant Massage in 2001. She updated her skills in January 2014 and received her CIMI2 Certification through WINC Without Borders (World Institute for Nurturing Communication). Melanie has over 20 years experience in Pediatric and Neonatal Nursing. Melanie is infant / child CPR certified.