Susan’s family consists of her husband, two grown children, and two cats. In her free time she enjoys dancing and Sudoku.
Please call Special Addition at 512-326-9308 to schedule an office visit or home visit.
About your consultation:
- Approximately 1.5 hours for singletons and 2 hours for multiples
- Assessment of mother's concerns
- Latch and positioning evaluated
- Assessment of baby's breastmilk intake measured with electronic scale
- Baby's and mother's breastfeeding difficulties assessed
- Verbal and written plan given to mom
- Follow up with mother via phone, email or text until concerns are resolved
- Written communication with mother's and baby's health care providers
- Superbill including insurance reimbursement codes provided
- Varying consult fees for singletons/multiples and for office/home visits
- Consult fees begin at $95
- In-network for Seton Employees' Health Plans